- Natural ivory colour + stripe
- Featuring cute giraffe embroidery
- Round neck, long sleeves with fold down mitten cuffs
- Snap buttons from neck to toes
- Certified YKK snap buttons, free of lead, nickel and phthalates
- GOTS certified organic cotton, breathable, soft, and safe
- OEKOTEX certified naturally coloured cotton
- Tested for more than 100 harmful substances
- Certified “Confidence in Textile” – an edible master piece
- Guaranteed hypoallergenic, safe for baby’s sensitive and delicate skin
- Create a basket with organic baby bodysuit and developmental wrist rattle
Play N’ Play made from the finest organic cotton and to the most recognized textile and environment standards, these one-pieces are great for comfort nap or sleep, as well as stylish cruising! Fold down mitten cuffs are made with love and craftmanship and function in mind to help keep baby from scratching their face, because we all know that mittens will be disappear into the washing machine. Toxic-free YKK snap buttons closure from neck to ankle. Easy outfit and nappy changes.
Add a layer of organic short sleeve bodysuit on the bottom in colder weathers.
GOTS ensures everything from seeding to manufacturing are indeed up to standards, including non GMO seeds, no pesticides, no herbicides, hand harvesting, as well as Fair Trade Employment Practices.
OEKOTEX, while making sure the raw materials are of premium quality, it also impose strict rules in the entire production line, from raw to intermediate and to final product. Products, as well as all accessories used in the garment, undergo more than 100 tests for harmful chemicals and dyes. All accessories such as buttons and zippers are certified YKK, free of lead, nickel and phthalates.
Confidence in Textile: a label awarded for premium, qualifying products under the European standard, OEKOTEX100. Our organic textile collection are labelled “Confidence in Textile”