- Traditional kimono style
- Side ribbon ties closure
- Easy outfit changes, no more over the head, less dramatic for both baby and parents
- V-neck, long sleeves with fold down mitten cuffs
- Certified YKK snap buttons closure on the bottom
- Breathable fabric, keeping baby warm without overheating
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- OEKOTEX certified naturally coloured cotton
- Tested for more than 100 harmful substances
- Certified “Confidence in Textile”
- Guaranteed hypoallergenic, an edible master piece
- Free of toxins, bleach, dyes, and other harmful or suspected to be harmful to human bodies
GOTS ensures everything from seeding to manufacturing are indeed up to standards, including non GMO seeds, no pesticides, no herbicides, hand harvesting, as well as Fair Trade Employment Practices.
OEKOTEX, while making sure the raw materials are of premium quality, it also impose strict rules in the entire production line, from raw to intermediate and to final product. Products, as well as all accessories used in the garment, undergo more than 100 tests for harmful chemicals and dyes. All accessories such as buttons and zippers are certified YKK, free of lead, nickel and phthalates.
Confidence in Textile: a label awarded for premium, qualifying products under the European standard, OEKOTEX100. Our organic textile collection are labelled “Confidence in Textile”